Sunday 20 May 2012

Photo A Day Challenge

My sister has become very talented and creative when taking photos. She has some of the most amazing photos i've seen.
Recently she has introduced me to an app called Instagram which I have become slightly addicted to. You take photos using your phone and add all these awesome filters giving the photo a 'special touch'. Not only has she introduced me to instagram but also other creative camera and photo apps and the much loved 'photo a day challege' which is organised by Chantelle at her blog, Fat Mum Slim.
Below is the list for May's photo a day challenge. If you check out Fat Mum Slim's blog she has clear instructions which will help you on your way to creating some amazing photos and having a bit of fun on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely words about my photos :) I try and I love the challenge!

    ReplyDelete